— Glossary

  1. Knowledge base
  2. Glossary
  3. Homes and Communities[…]

Homes and Communities Agency

Non-legal words

The HCA is the government body that regulates and funds social housing providers in England. The HCA maintains a register of all the organisations who provide social housing. For more information about organisations on the register, see What is a housing association? and Tell me more about registered housing associations and exempt accommodation.